Thursday, June 20, 2019

New Layout - It's a Great Day

It's almost the weekend! Yeah! I've been working on a little bit of Pie Face inspiration this morning.  There is nothing like the squealing laughter of three little girls play Pie Face. At 6 and 7 years old, it is the perfect combination of messy and thrilling! 

For this layout, I played along with Scrap Our Stash "June Saturday Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge." I used the sketch for the right side of my layout and rotated it. I added a few more banners and the saying includes the "you".  You also needed to include the color yellow and (1) or more square embellishments. All of my "sayings" are square, well technically more rectangular but you get the idea. Hop on over to SOS and play along!



Here is the sketch:


I also played along with The Paper Girls Challenge #178 - Toys. The toy I used, obviously Pie Face game - the number #1 toy for 6 year old girls! Oh, how many times I have played this game. Check out the fun challenges over at The Paper Girls!

I used a Paper Loft paper kit and added the brads, arrows and journaling tags from my random stash. I hope you are having a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Totally fantastic. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

Chris C said...

Love how you flipped the sketch to make it work with all your fabulous photos. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Lori said...

What a great double page spread and a fun take on the sketch and challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Michelle Mattie said...

Love this one as well. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Natsuko said...

Great take on the challenge!Thank you so much for joining us at SOS❤️