Saturday, May 12, 2018

Project Life - Week 9

Welcome to Project Life 2018! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 6 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins.

I missed posting most of last year and am determined to do better this year!


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) - 

Monday - Ms. Gillum's class became meteorologists today as they learned and described the weather.



Wednesday - Today was dress crazy day at school.  Maddie picked out her outfit herself. There has been a ton of rain lately so the kids have not been able to go outside for recess. The kinder class was in desperate need of inside games, so the Mom's purchased a bunch of new ones for the classroom. They got to try them out today. Tonight, I found Maddie and Daddy playing "words". It's a crossword app that we have become addicted to. Maddie is learning to spell lots of words with this fun app!

 

Thursday - Tonight was open house at Moss Haven Elementary. We got to see all of Maddie's school work and Art exhibits. She also wanted to show us her "Clip up, Clip down chart". Sh'es been consistently on Green or Purple all year. I love that on her "oh, the places Maddie will go," Maddie said she wanted to be a "trash picker upper!"





Friday - Mom and I went to Bluebird this weekend for some Mama scrap time. Maddie stayed with Daddy and they went to the Perot. We celebrated Angie's birthday, Mom's birthday and Debbie's birthday! It was great to see my besties Shannon and Angie!



Saturday - While I scrapped all weekend, Mom spent the weekend making doll clothes for Maddie's cabbage patch dolls. 


Sunday - Maddie was super excited for me to return today from my scrap weekend. I don't think it was as much to see me as it was to see her new doll outfits. Nana even made her and her dolls matching pajamas! So stinking cute. 



Thanks for visiting!

No comments: