Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Project Life - Week 20


Welcome to Project Life 2013! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 1 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly (hopefully Olive once it has been released), find more info at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog. This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week):



Tuesday - My two lovies, both eating fruit with naked bellies! Like father, like daughter!




Saturday - We hosted a play-date today for Maddie, Ellie, Alice, Kaitlyn, Ryan, and Audrey. We started in the backyard, but moved inside with the bees frighted Ellie and Alice. I made snackies and quiche for lunch. Maddie wasn't quite sure what to think about all of the little ones running about. This afternoon Juan, Maddie and I all got our hair cut. It was quite a process. Juan went first while Maddie was napping. When he returned, I went as Maddie was still napping. Then Juan brought Maddie and she got her hair trimmed after me. This time we trimmed both her bangs and her little mullet, so it would be more even. She didn't cry, but was definitely leery. 


Sunday - Daddy tickling Maddie's feet. She would laugh and then say, "more, more" and stick her feet back up to Daddy to do it again.


Monday - It's been raining for days. There was a terrible tornado in Moore, OK. This season is such a worrisome time. We no longer live in tornado alley, but tornadoes will always frighten me. We've stayed close to the house.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: